View Single Post
AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 06-20-2013, 09:25 PM

Rayden watched as the green-haired girl approached, smiling happily, and a pad of paper in her hands. "Hi there! What can I get for you?" She asked, bubbly personality quite dominant about her, even giving the minor undertones of danger and dragon he could sense about her. 'Leave her be mortal. She is no danger to us, you've become paranoid.' The gravely voice floating in the back of his mind told him lazily, even as Rayden's orange eyes briefly glanced at the menu sitting at the table already. "I think I'll start with a small green tea and the couscous salad and curried chicken." He replied gruffly, watching the little girl write it down quickly, and from a brief glance, elegantly.

Corrine smiled happily again after she wrote down his order, bowed slightly and turned to walk back to Jade, for once not actually having an accident and tripping. Score! Making it back to the counter where Jade was she neatly ripped the piece of paper from her little notebook then passed it to Jade, sea green suddenly flickering over to the other gentlemen her boss was talking to and smiling brightly to him, not noticing that her small canines, at least compared to some of her clan, were flashing.