View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-27-2019, 12:47 AM

"Thank you. I needed to hear that..." Tai felt eased by Sophie's comment despite the fact that he already knew she felt that way. It was nice to hear though, to feel his love confirmed back in such clear words. Sophie wanted him forever. It was something he wanted to put into reality very soon. Even as they ate, he thought about it. They could have forever. Maybe even more than that if he played his cards right and that thought left him with an even brighter smile on his face.

~~~

Pedro tilted his head, even forgetting to eat in his confusion. "~Really? Because it seems a lot like a date now that I think about it. Friends also hang out like that. I guess...then that's fine too...~" He couldn't explain why the thought dragged down his mood. He was the idiot one who didn't know anything about dates or hanging out. Derek cleared up the misunderstanding and Pedro wasn't clear on 'like' either, so he should just accept it. However, he couldn't help but feel bummed. "~So, we are friends. I understand. No dates.~"