View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-18-2016, 09:39 AM

No need to sweat the details. This game is as clear as a spring day.

Each day you will be given a grid that is lettered from 'A' to 'P'. All you have to do is choose a letter and fill out the form. Ultimately, the goal is to grow as many flowers as you can for your team. But here you also have the chance to be a little sneaky, and lower the flower count of another team. But be warned, cause you may end up raising their count instead. ... And if you look carefully, you just might stumble across some goodies.

The team with the most flowers at the end of the event will get a nice surprise.

STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO:
1. Choose a letter from 'A' to 'P'.
2. Copy and paste the provided form. Fill it out and post in this thread.
3. Wait until the next round to see how you've faired. Each round will end and a new one will begin at 8PM Pacific. [Click for Current Pacific Time]
4. Rinse and repeat! o3o
Only one account per person may play. Sorry, no mules.
The exception being staff approved charity mules, who may play for their charities.

Q. I wanna change my letter. May I?
A. Indeed you may. Just post the form again with your new pick and be sure to say that you're choosing a new letter. Otherwise I might think you accidentally posted the form twice.

Q. Goodies, you say? Do elaborate.
A. A few lovely odds and ends. Just wait and see.

Q. I missed out on joining teams. Can I still play?
A. Indeed. In the form, you answer 'no' when asked if you belong to a team, and I will assign one to you. :)

Q. Wait a sec, i'm allergic to flowers.
A. Unless your computer screen is scratch and sniff, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 05-02-2016 at 09:25 AM..