View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-21-2011, 06:59 AM

*uber out of touch with today's kids and their animes or she'd offer suggestions to Tori* >O>;;

If I might interject, sparsing your collection up with some modern twists on oldies is always good?

I think you mentioned something about Alice when I was skimming? z_z They've got all these live action, 'sexy' remakes coming out like Red Riding Hood and Snow White~.

Sushi: *sage nod* I'd never nom more than my share of delicious.

If you manage to make it, you'll have to tell me all about it. 8D I'll live vicariously through you.

Lol, reusing the bottle is cute~. And eco-friendly. ;D

That's truuue. I hated when our honeymoon ended. We have such a... Stressful home life. It was like, the second we stepped on our doorstep back from teh hotel I knew it was over. And boom. I walked into a family dramawar thing. DX And it just never stops.

We actually spent like 80% of our honeymoon sleeping and enjoying not having any yelling waking us. XDD Having a bed we fit in was a plus. 8D;; It was so big when we curled up in the middle there was like, two other beds on either side? XDD I loved it. It was so tiny but it was all I wanted out of our first apartment, so it was nice to pretend.

Plus the bathtub was also a jacuzzi, so. ;D

Yesss. Ugh. We're 'lake/cottage country', which is frankly bull. Everyone calls us 'up north', but we're not even geographically north. We're two hours from Toronto/three from the border and still considered 'SOUTH CENTRAL', not central, not north. South central. D<;; Just because we have trees and mountains and lakes and you paved/polluted yours isn't my problem. My family has a cabin. THAT'S upnorth. Mountains everywhere~. =A= <3

But living in a tourist trap is hell. Our economy is broken because businesses only make funds with the tourists come during warm weather and all our revenue is via festivals. Places are going under like every day. We're just boutiques, lakes, pawn shops, bars, and a rundown/empty mainstrip. We don't even have a proper mall.

I WILL DO THAT! ;A; <3

Oh, no, no, don't worry about it. :3 I have a cat and a rabbit. <3 I was told you can build up an immunity to your own pets, and thankfully it's helped with most other animals. But when I go to the pet store (which I love doing), I can't be there long as they groom dogs and I'm severely allergic.

Amusingly, I said for years 'i think I'm allergic to dogs', and didn't find out I was until I was 21ish. XD Also, only a few weeks before we found out, my dad bought us a dog. As luck would have it, her breed is hypoallergenic. XD

Cream cheese = <3.

Poor Sushi. I'll bake you some. ;;

It looks so good~! I've had cucumber in veggie california rolls so I bet I'll love it.

HOKAY. GIMME A MINUTE.