View Single Post
Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2011, 10:43 PM

Ceri: Aw, you're kind to the Sushivati. ;;

Apparently you have to have those things to make them, but... Surely there's a way to make bootleg takoyaki. :rofl:

It's just cheaper, haha. I mean, if recycling were actually existent here, I wouldn't mind as much, but since it's not, I try to reuse things if I even get a bottled water. /prefers the tap haha

Oh man, that sounds nice. SOON YOU GUYS WILL HAVE YOUR OWN PLACE. I forsee it, being a psychic sushi. /might not be telling the whole truth.

Whenever people hear we're from "Panama City", it's like they're imagining this wonderful place that does not exist. Please to be driving 8 hours southeast to Disney World to live in fantasy land. If it weren't for the AFB (and the naval base to a lesser degree), this place would become a ghost town. 8|

Yeah, the economy is like that here, too. Not to mention the city council here consistantly denied chances to let bigger businesses come in and set up because they basically wanted to keep the area's wealth within the family. This town could have been better than a skeevy dive for spring breakers. 8| /DOES NOT LIKE WHERE SHE GREW UP LOLOL

Oh! A rabbit, too? PHOTOS? ; O; Yeah, I can't really last long in pet stores or at the vet's office because it makes my asthma act up, even though we have a menagerie at home. I still think I'd be better off without pets (o.k., maybe one), but that's for when I move out. >>

That is lucky! What kind of dog is she? :D

If you bake me some, I will mail you cookies or something. ; ^; (doesn't think mailing bread would work, though xD)

I like cucumbers. xD My grandmother made cucumber soup that was super tasty.

Like I said, if you need an item, I CAN GET IT FOR YOU. *internet flail* lolol

And I will be happy to draw Meila again. :DD She's fun. ♥

Tori: LOL, I will see about arranging cat-mail for you, then. |D

I'd say go for it, especially if you've been wanting to make some! Important thing is to make art that you like. ;>

Let's! :D

Hahaha, I'd be eating the box for melted red bean pops and my mom would walk in and go "... What are you doing?"

Last edited by Sarasvati; 02-21-2011 at 10:48 PM..