View Single Post
Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-10-2014, 01:22 AM

FAQ!

So what are the benefits of rolling multiple times? Why should I bother risking my neck?
Simply staying alive throughout the entire game will certainly earn you a prize, but it's going to be a pretty small one. In order to win big, you've got to take some risks!
Do I have to roll every single day? I can't be online all the time!
Nope, you don't have to roll every single day. But there aren't any make-ups here - If you miss out on a day, then there's no chance to get those points back. More points = better prizes, so try your best to roll 1-3 times every day, otherwise you'll miss out.
Do I have to roll all three times every day?
Nope! If you want to play it safe, just roll once.
I rolled three times and did well on the first two, but rolled the Daily Number on my third try. Did I die? Can't I just erase that last number and keep the first two?!
Sorry, but your head is now rolling around on the ground beside you. You dead. If you roll the Daily Number at any time during that day, then you're out of the game. Trying to erase your bad roll or edit the coding will only get you disqualified and banned from future staff contests. Once you roll, you can't take it back or fix it!
So I'm just going to edit my post, all sneaky like, and hope that no one saw my dying roll...
Nope nope nope! I've got the power, I can see edits. If I catch you messing with the dice rolls, editing your post or deleting bad rolls, you're completely out of the game and will not be participating in any of my future contests. Once you roll, do not edit your posts. Not at all, not even to correct your spelling. Leave it be.
What will I win?
Prizes will vary based on how many points you manage to score throughout the event. But don't worry, there's plenty to go around! If you play and manage to earn a point, you'll win something.