View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 04-17-2014, 02:25 AM

"No, that doesn't work." Sai took off his dark glasses, frowning at the delicate feel of them. Perhaps they were worn by the blind in this era, but he wasn't going to keep them. "Why? Because ... it doesn't. My synthetics don't give me my sight back. They help, but they aren't-" The silver-haired male froze while tying a strip of black fabric about his eyes. "No. That was an inappropriate question. I don't know who you think you are, but that was not something to ask out loud."

Sai spoke as though to another person. The only problem was.... the agent was completely alone. He'd woken up in what he assumed was his room. It was a small, comfortable room full of navy and darker wood. From the feel of what he was wearing, it was a different fabric. It was a longer coat - dark grey in appearance, with black clothing underneath. It was nice, but not meant to draw attention to him. That was how Sai liked it.

He stood, finishing the knot to keep his blindfold on. "Would you please keep your voice down. I don't understand why you think that's an appropriate thing to talk about. The others could easily hear y-"

Sai shot a glare in the voice's direction. "Who sent you in here to wake me? Hime?" With a sigh, Sai turned his back on the aura he saw. "Just keep your questions to yourself. I see what I see, and I don't care to go peeking into others' lives."

He stepped into the main room, glad to hear the familiar voices of Artemis and Volkov. Others were speaking, though couldn't be heard as easily. As the former agent stepped past Discord. With a small start, he glanced in the youth's direction. "What was that?" Had the boy said something?

Sai frowned. There must have been a lot of people in this room. And by a lot, he could easily pick up on a good dozen voices. Simultaneously. That meant there were at least another dozen who weren't speaking. Was the room that big? It didn't feel that big.