View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2014, 04:33 AM

" it's the way she talks, she is a girl." she squeed as she leaned back to look up at Marco. "no guy would ever think to ask you to say please, they just would have done it so that you would be impressed." reaching out she cliched on where the type appeared, the curses appeared blinking a dark blue. <your a girl arnt you?>

<What I know about their hacker, he is about at my level but not as used to working in the Net. almost like he spends more time out in the real world.> a cute little face fallowed the text. <your system is safe from him, he thinks I just tossed him into the nearest port.> a tiny little doll size Tiny latched onto his pant lag and started climbing for Tiny. <this may take me some time to get passed him. I will send you a file once I got it. but from what I am seeing through his tattered screen they have a black list project they are working on.>

__________________________________________________ __

Vindr tried not to blush as Kirin kissed the back of his hand. Never before had a man treated him this way, and he knew that any ordinary man would be offended by his assumption that he was more feminine then Kirin was. How ever it made him feel just a bit special. "but you have your business to run, it would take up your time." his voice quivered, to hide how nerves he was Vindr drank down his tea quickly. "well I should be going, I have packages to run." standing he hoped that Kirin would stop him but did not believe he would.