View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2014, 04:53 AM

<your welcome, and your pretty good for a human Baby cakes.> the curses disappeared as she logged out of his computer.

"you like her?" Tiny pouted up at him "dont you like me Marco?" the tiny doll tiny climbed into her lap and also gave him the sad look.

__________________________________________________ ___

"I dont have to but I should soon. I told them I would get the packages delivered to the warehouse before this evening." Vindr's hand tingled where Kirin held it. Suddenly his shattered dreams seemed to form together again with this young man in the center. slow down bucko, there is no way he could even be interested in you that way. he most likely is just wanting to get to know his grandmothers friends. the thought crashed into the dream shattering it again. And what would happen when he found out who you really were? Images of his best friend looking at him in horror and disgust flashed in his mind. No he could not have that happen again. "I really should go." There was sadness to his voice as he pulled his hand away. "it was nice meeting you, maybe we will meet again."