View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-02-2015, 08:42 AM

Astoria and Felix were talking about fight scenes in movies for quite a while, before Felix decided to return to his room until later. Astoria agreed, but at the last moment stopped him.

"Hold it," she said, and whipped out her phone. She opened Snapchat on it and pointed it towards herself and Felix.

"Smile," she told him, and he gladly obliged. She took the selfie, added a tagline, "Felix says Hi," and sent it to her parents. She turned to him.

"Hope you didn't mind that," she said. "I just wanted to send that to my parents."

"It's cool," he said. "Hey, uh, do you want to go somewhere later, like, before or after lunch? Like the theater or arcade?" Astoria's eyes went wide.

"They have an arcade too?" she asked. "Is there anything they don't have on this ship? The arcade sounds good. After lunch." Felix nodded. "Okay then, I'll see you." Astoria waved.

When she was sure he'd gone into his room, Astoria flopped down on her bed. Felix was even more amazing in person than in his music videos. He was SWEET.

She looked at her phone, hearing a beeping noise coming from it. Her mother had texted her back after seeing her photo.

You both look adorable!

Astoria smiled at the message and texted her mother back, saying thanks. She took out her headphones and listened to music for an hour.