View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-14-2013, 04:02 PM

I honestly only tried making bread because it was when I was unemployed, and a bag of cheap flour was half the price of a loaf of nasty cheap bread, and produced bread with a texture that was like decent bread, so I was sold!. I don't buy bread flour, it's too expensive, just ordinary self-raising.

AHA! Iro rooted in my Tumblr archive and found the bread recipe I've used before! What a star, I couldn't find it xD

Cornmeal yeast rolls

This stuff is nommy, and so easy because it doesn't require anywhere near as much work as normal bread. When I get some more cornmeal, I'm making this again I made it in another non-baking dish xD I rolled each ball of dough in cornmeal before putting them in the dish, because I like the finish cornmeal gives, it turned out good =3

Thumbs! Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

You can totally see that I'm not one of these people who weighs each ball of dough to make sure they're all the same size

My mum made a spiced zucchini and lemon loaf cake/bread during the summer. I really enjoy those kind of cakes, always moist, yum!! I have a stupid amount of bananas in the freezer, thanks to a newbie mistake the first time Iused the online shop/home delivery service for groceries while I've been off work. There was me thinking I was ordering 4, and actually getting 4 bunches So lots of banana-based baking in my future