Thread: Beautiful Beast
View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-11-2016, 05:01 AM

Gemini looked at him strangely. Even for what he'd been through, Shail was acting a bit off. A suspicion crept up in the back of her mind that there was a lie being told, but she couldn't figure out what the lie was. Dismissing that, she nodded. "I can take any form I wish. A horse was the fastest way to get to you without causing a sandstorm." She explained. "Though I prefer to become the wind, that was too dangerous." She looked closer at him and realized he was reacting badly to her words. In a flash of memory, she recalled the way he had acted the day before, not realizing it was her who had taken him back. He doesn't know I was the horse... She realized suddenly. He didn't want to know it was her.

"You were completely passed out when I found you, so you didn't see me, but you mumbled something about a white horse. My form is black, so you must have been dreaming." The lie came easily and flowed like truth. She wouldn't ruin his illusion, at least not now. She was sure he would see her horse form again some day and know the truth, but that didn't have to happen for a long while yet. She would let him believe a benevolent spirit had visited him, rather than a frantic djinn. "Now, enough talk. You need water. Drink." She pushed the cup forward again.