View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-27-2014, 01:33 AM

The doorbell rang as Elle was headed for the door. She hurried along pulling one side of the large grand crystal doors open. Her sky blue eyes brightened and she smiled happily. "Hey gang!" she exclaimed. They were all there. She pulled the door open wider as she stepped aside to let everyone in.

She led them all to a large living area with plenty of plush chairs and couches around a short coffee table under a beautiful chandelier. There were already chef prepared snacks set neatly across the table with six glasses of lemonade. There was even a small stylish bowl lined with crystals and engraved with Oobis' name that Elle had made specially for their feline friend at her house.

Elle sat on the love seat, naturally. While they made small talk on the way to the living area, Ellie's butler had brought in the newspaper clippings of the machinery disappearances and the laptop, as requested. The butler handed the laptop off to Sarah, in case she hadn't brought her own, as she was always the one researching.

Ellie flipped through the clippings. "So there have been six tractor disappearances so far, all at night. They've doubled night security at the lot, but last night another tractor was stolen anyway. They drove it right through the security gate," Elle explained. Though the others probably already knew this information.

The question was, who was stealing the tractors, and why?

((I hope my post was acceptable and made sense. I've got so much going on here it's crazy and I can hardly think straight. Hopefully my mind will be more into my next post.))