View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-19-2013, 03:49 AM

Anastasia listened to Tristan, thinking of her options. A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she stood up and walked into the living room towards the front door. She grabbed the doorknob and turned it, once the door flung open she closed it behind her and sat on the porch curling in a ball. She needed to relax and rest her mind for a moment...it was all she could do. 'So...I might be able to find him after all mama, but even if I kill...it won't bring you back.' Anastasia thought to herself, hiding in her scarf.

Yuri looked around, knowing it was going to be impossible to get a trace on Anastasia. He sat and thought as the five cars came to a halt and let out the dogs to sniff her out. He watched until his phone rung, it was Ivan. "Da Tsar?" He answered in a slightly worried tone. "My beloved sestry will be helping find Anastasia. I want her back before any rival gang or mob finds out she's up for grabs. The Belarusian and Ukrainian Mobs will be helping us...don't screw up." Ivan hissed as the phone clicked. Yuri gulped lightly, looking around slowly as she climbed down the fire escape, he knew now that the allied mobs were with them, he was really running out of time.