View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-02-2014, 02:37 AM

Trace stood silently as she waited for Ryosuke to respond. He seemed uneasy and for a moment she wondered if she should just leave. After a few moments however he found his voice. Her expression turned from one of concern to puzzlement when he mentioned needing a favor. A little Twi’lek boy appeared almost out of nowhere and stepped towards her at Ryosuke’s bidding. She looked at the child. His grief was apparent both in his face and through the force. Her eyes strayed from the boy’s face to Ryosuke’s as the other jedi clarified his request.

Trace hesitated for only a moment. Just as she was about to speak however her comlink sounded once again. ”Excuse me,” she said before turning slightly to answer the call. She did not step away however and Master Kallar’s voice was loud enough for the others in the room to hear. Trace stiffened as he delivered the news. Despite his warning, she hadn’t expected trouble so quickly. ”Understood, I will do so,” she responded.

Turning back to the others, Trace debating how to best handle the situation. She wanted to help Ryosuke and the boy but if there was indeed a sith, or several nearby, she wondered if she alone would be able to protect him. ”I’m not sure how long you were planning to stay but it sounds like there might be trouble. Perhaps it would be better if we teamed up for the time being? Then once things have settled I could take him back to the temple. What do you say?” Trace looked at the other jedi expectedly, awaiting his response.