View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 05-18-2012, 12:14 PM

"I figured as much," came from his mouth longer after Lala had answered his question. Drawn to the moon, Noel wasn't quite sure what he wanted to do. It was then when he realized he didn't really care. Eyes going to the clock, he noticed quite a significant amount of time had passed since the little drama queen had made her royal exit. There was no use going after her now - she was probably already home and hunkered down in bed.

Perhaps we will meet again, my little angel. Holding his glass to the moon, he toasted the large, glistening silver ball before returning to the party.

There, among the sea of people, Noel felt empty. Alone. How was it possible? He was surrounded by an entire house full of people - some beautiful, some not as gorgeous. As his eyes scanned the room, he noticed a few familiar faces that seemed to lift his spirits. Gin always did a nice job in helping Noel from himself. Noel was, how would you say it… ah, his own worst enemy.

Back to the bar he went. Plopped down on a stool, he dropped his chin to the cool, black glass. "Load me up. I want to forget this tick ever existed."

It was an odd request, but it was one Gin always complied with. Using the best of the liquor, the black-eyed male shoved the glass before the faux-leader. "Forgetting isn't the problem; knowing that you failed her is what's eating you."

Gin. What a guy. He could always peg Noel for being the concerned kind of guy. It was more than annoying. But, Gin was Gin and Noel wouldn't change a damn thing about him.

Glass to his lips, Noel's blue eyes watched as the blue contents vanished into his mouth. Just six more of these and he would be flying high… well, drunk enough to not know who he was or what was real.

Her complement flustered him. Sasuke? Kind? He rarely heard those two words in a sentence, but he was glad this woman thought of him in such a way. It was… refreshing and nice! For once, Sasuke's hard work toward a life of chivalry and compassion had paid off. To think, ten years ago, he was a miserable little loner. The Smarm. It had really changed him - and for the better.

As they walked to the mansion, Sasuke had made his little pit stop at the food place he had spoken up. Together, they grabbed a to-go bag and ate on their walk. The conversation, for the most part, revolved around the food and how Sasuke had found such a delicious place -- it was a bit off the beaten path, but it was worth it! Sasuke also told her what he learned about being a New Pretty.

"Don't act desperate. They hate that and they can sense it. Just be you. Stay calm and stay confident - but not too confident. I don't know, it was just easy for me. The Swarm saw me on the streets, alone, and decided it was their mission to make me understand the importance of belonging and family. I guess, according to some of the higher ups, The Swarm had been watching me since I was an Ugly. They said, 'I had some unique traits about me that would be for the betterment of the clan.' So, Alex-chan, don't worry about finding a clique. They will come to you. And, if they don't, don't worry about it. You'll get into one... and on your own terms. Don't let someone bully you into joining... you'll just be miserable."

He probably spoke about this for about five minutes and, within no time, they were almost at her place.

When the two had finally finished up their meals, they were probably a five minute walk from the house. It was then when she puckered up the courage to invite him in.

At her doorsteps, Sasuke took a step back. Eyes reading her body language, he wouldn't put his finger on why she would invite him - a stranger - in. He couldn't help but smile at her little comment.

"I'm not that kind of man, I assure you." Sasuke's eyes seemed to light up as he took a reassuring step toward the woman who was reaching for the door handle. Moving past her, he pushed the door open while sweeping into a bow and moving his free hand inward toward the room. "After you, miss."

It was probably a weird gesture, but that was Sasuke for you - form and polite. Following her into the room, the male did his best not to gawk over the room and the belongings. There were a few things that brought a smile to his face but there were a few things that made him be thankful he wasn't a clique-less Pretty.

Hating to be rude, Sasuke couldn't hold it in any longer. "So what did you think of Noel K. Gallagher?" The way that rattled off his tongue made it sound as if Sasuke and Noel had a history - and not a very healthy one.

Last edited by Wavi; 05-18-2012 at 12:36 PM..