View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 05-19-2014, 12:17 AM

Ambrosia already knew these details, the lack of intel, the loss of their man, that was the reasons he was here after all. Triggers mention of it being a suicide mission was correct, she would have agreed out loud but she kept silent, listening as Makoto continued to speak, eventually introducing her directly. Yamato finally spoke, he was clear about what he was saying, she couldn't help but agree to the sentiment that if they couldn't do their job they were useless, but again she didn't agree out loud. Makoto's mention of her Unit made the woman glance over at Martinez and the other blonde, getting her broken in wasn't an issue. She knew exactly what to expect of the unit prepared for her.

Jerry grinned at Trigger and placed his arm around the back of Triggers neck, prodding him in the chest,
"I guess we can get re-acquainted," He replied with a chuckle, gently jibing at what the leader had said about getting acquainted, he glanced back at Ambrosia as the woman turned to Diego and Shirley, the latter of the two swallowing hard. Ambrosia had the same cold look of the Captain, pursed lips and silent behavior, it was unnerving enough to deal with one person like that.

Claire lowered her head momentarily as the various people separated off before she walked after Destroy, hands rested on her hips while she briefly looked over her shoulder at Ambrosia again before sneering to herself and staring over at Destro,
"So that's it? The shareholders use us as a probe, get one of us killed and all that happens is we get a replacement?" She glanced aside at the older male, with Carl gone the oldest members were now her and him, "This stinks, we should be stringing those bastards up and using them as target practice.. Now we've gotta deal with their Barbie doll."

Ambrosia watched the various people peel off in their own directions momentarily, then stared at Diego and Shirley, the latter of the two waving nervously,
"Uhm.. Hi." She grinned, holding her papers close to her chest "W-w-w have.. Uhm.. M-mark 3.." She broke into half-quiet mumbling as she grew more nervous under Ambrosia's constant stare. The pilot merely glanced at Diego,
"I assume the Close-Quarters Combat unit is ready? I will spend my remaining time with it, what armaments do we have available?" She asked simply, "I require at least one short to mid-range weapon and one melee weapon,"

Last edited by HC-Gal; 05-19-2014 at 02:48 AM..