View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 05-19-2014, 06:06 PM

Destro looked at the female who had decided to follow him. He let out another ring of smoke as well as a sigh. "Whatever the reason, we had a job to do.....as far as I see it for now, she is just another part of the job" he glanced back at the ones who stayed behind, "she'll have a lot to deal with to make it in this game." With that, he continued to walk along. Diego smiled, listening to his assistant. She was cute when she got all flusterd, which was...almost always. He chuckled a bit, but then looked to the newest pilot. She certainly did not waste time, as she told him what she 'required'. He raised an eyebrow, holding up his hands "easy...I know how to do my job, might be young, but been at it since I was little." He smiled again, "I've got everything covered and ready to go."

With that, he motioned for the two others to follow. Trigger and Jerry had already gone up, so the elevator was free. He moved to it, pressing thee button. He figured it would be awkward with conversation, since the girl seemed not to want it. Though at the same time, it was awkward without the conversation. He sighed lightly, running a hand through his hair. He took a breath, glancing over at his assistant. He gave her a bit of a 'what have we gotten ourselves into' look. The ride was short, but the silence made it feel longer. The doors finally dinged, and opened. Looking out, officers were walking along and talking, doing their job as usual. He led the two out of the elevator an along the layout of the building. He wanted to say something, make conversation though what to say to someone like this was a bit nerve wracking.

"So, how do you like it here so far, though you have not seen much yet?" he asked, deciding to start with a simple question. He glanced at her after he spoke up, hoping the question would not be met with to cold of a responce. He knew that such things like this could be intimidating, but she also looked like one who could handle it at the same time. Then again, she was about as easy to read as the boss. Oy, just what they needed, another boss running around. Not that he did not like the boss, the guy was a genious in his own right. Just, he wished the other could open up a bit more with them. It came with the territory though, someone had to be the big bad wolf. He reached a hand up to adjust his glasses a bit, as they reached a second elevator. It would lead them down to the east wing, where his lab was located, as well as the unit hanger.