View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 05-19-2014, 11:53 PM

Owens turned in his chair towards Diego whent he young man showe dup at his door. He looked through the paperwork and signed off on it calmly, though inspected it once more, staring blandly at the image of the young woman printed on it before he finally gave it up to Diego,
"So they threw her into that Squadron, I expected as much," He mentioned out loud, he wasn't really looking for an answer on the matter, "I'm surprised you aren't more curious, Diego." The older man added, standing up, though he briefly nudged at his own back and grumbled, it was an old injury from an attack that had occurred on one of their bases some years back, he wasn't as mobile as he used to be. He pulled up his cane and walked over to Diego, though stared past him a little, "It's never a good idea to be too satisfied with what you see before you."

And that of course was his usual cryptic behavior,
"I'll watch, I suppose, I could use the walk, but I don't expect I'll be needed. Ambrosia is too independent to have some old man catering to some simple little scrapes," he chuckled a little, though there was a focused look on his face as he walked back with Diego to where Shirley and the new pilot were located. Shirley had managed to bury herself in her work, something she did rather well once she got focused on a project, almost tirelessly and meticulously working over every little detail as she absorbed herself little by little in what she did. Of course this was often also Jerry or Trigger's cue to make her jump out of her skin with some childish prank, resulting in her chasing after them with a wrench until Yamato, Destroy or Diego intervened, with varying results.

Ambrosia meanwhile was still waiting patiently in place, hands rested in her lap, however this time she was actually looking around, the first actual signs of curiosity since entering the place,
"What are your impressions of her? How has she been behaving?" Owens asked, leaning on his cane before they re-entered Diego's area, he was waiting for an answer before they proceeded, even guarding the button that typically opened the door.