View Single Post
Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 02-13-2012, 11:45 AM

Chiki gave him a look,"Oh yeah, cool story, I'd rather not hear it again." She glared at the man who had rudely whipped her around. Her temper was flaring, and she could feel sparks fly at the ends of her fingers. Now wasn't the best time kick the crap out of some stranger, and she knew it. This guy, however, was very much pissing her off to the point where she didn't exactly care anymore. "You'd think that if it were a regular school, people would at least act humane, but no, you just tore that humanity and stomped on it until it was dust. I'm really starting to hate you, and I don't care who you are, how much of a pedophile you are in coming here, or where you're from. If you choose to act like an asshole in front of me and my friend, then don't come to school at all!" Frankly, she never talked this long with someone she dislikes very much, and really, it irritated her. She didn't want to deal with some lunatic who knew her secret somehow and seemed to be from some far away planet screaming nonsense. At least Chiki was born on earth and knew how to blend in. This man either wants to get arrested and put into a home, or just has no sense of secrecy at all.

Last edited by Sezumie; 02-18-2012 at 03:55 AM..