View Single Post
Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-25-2007, 09:17 PM

I'm not quite sure what genre what all the books I read belong in because I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to determining that, so... Sorry? xD

Pendragon: A series that consists of the Traveler, Boddy Pendragon. As a Traveler, he's able to go through different times and territories (sort've like different worlds) in order to save Halla (the balance and peace of everything and everyone and every place). Saint Dane, the antagonist, is trying to take control of Halla and under various disguises, plunge everything into chaos. As the reader, you mostly see the on-goings by reading the journals Bobby writes and sends to his two friends, Courtney and Mark. (Sorry, I forgot the title of the first book)

The Keys to the Kingdom: This is the complex story of Arthur Penhaligon. Because he was about to die, he was named the sole and rightful heir of the Architect, the person whom has created a whole other world. But the Morrow Days, who hold parts of the Will of the Architect, refuse to give up their power to him. He has to overcome them all and get the pieces of the Will from them to gain his rightful place. Also a series. (Book One: Mister Monday)