View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-22-2017, 11:17 PM

Immy: yay~ I've been so bored today! >< haha, i don't go to bed 'til like..after midnight xD and i dunno if i'll be on tomorrow yet ^^' i won't know 'til after lunch soo can i get back to you on that? o.o

Silver blinked and glanced over at the sleeping Sakura, then chuckled. Saskue was right. Whether or not he was really talking to her. "Well.. we'll be alright, I think." She spoke quietly, smirking at how easy it was for Sakura to sleep at a time like this. She shook her head lightly and fished her book out of her bag, opening where she had left off and began to read. She was still aware of her surroundings and was listening in case Saskue had anymore to talk. Having small talk with the dark haired boy was interesting, but not at all awkward.

Kakashi frowned a little beneath his mask and sighed quietly, then looked at Ahna with understanding. "If it involves you or my students, I won't breathe a word- you know that." Unless it was truly a worry he should bring up..but he didn't think he needed to mention that. This would stay between them. He said to her in a quiet voice, so that they could speak between each other, without the kids hearing them.