View Single Post
Narren7
: Dazed & Confused :

Old 09-07-2016, 04:56 AM

I'm happy that you both like them.
I use animation shop 3 for sprite making.

I'm really sorry to hear that there's been a loss in your family.
It never ever gets easier and you will always miss them.

Artist AnswersX

1. What kind(s) of art do you enjoy? (Also answers questions: 2 & 4.)
Web graphics: 100x100 icons, banners, link tags, sprites, blinkies, etc.
Real life: Ceramics, sculpy/clay/plaster sculpting, painting, jewelry making, beadwork, leather pressing, sewing, loom knitting, soap making, candle making, etc.

8. What tools do you use?
Web Graphics: Paintshop pro 7, Animation shop 3, Photoshop 7
Real Life: My hands! , various paints & brushes, sharpie markers, colored pencils, crayons, various wire types, clay, sculpey, bisque, beads, leather, fabric, yarn, plastic, hole punches, dy tap kit, exacto knives,
various ceramic/clay related tools, various casting mold types, etc.

22. What is the dumbest thing some one has said to you concerning your art?
"You should give/make me something to get the word about your work out there for you, for free."

29. As an artist what's something you regret?
Letting people take advantage of my kind heart over the years, I've had both friends & family do it. Say I make something they really like? They will layer guilt trips on me until I give into making them one. And they ALWAYS get angry at me if I have the nerve to ask for them to cover my material costs to make said item(s.)
Because I'm just a nasty bragging show off, and greedy horrid monster if I want anything like that. Giving it to them and their enjoyment of it should be more than enough apparently...

30. Have you ever done fan art?
All the time! If I really like a character enough then I will most likely make something of them.

56. What is something strange you collect/ own in the name of art?
#6 plastic lids, drink cans, grocery bags, phone book magnets, unwanted nail polish, old sheets, scrap wood, zippers & buttons from ruined clothes, and broken jewelry from other people.

Last edited by Narren7; 09-08-2016 at 01:40 AM..