View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 09-17-2014, 02:21 PM

He was not paying attention to any of the others within the room. He could not have cared less what was going on with them or around him as his mind and body slowly woke up fully. He heard the ogre's voice, finally glancing up at him when he offered coffee. He gave a slight nod, "yes please." Sleepiness was no reason for a lack of manners. He then slowly sat up straighter, and closed his eyes for a moment. Why was he so tired still? He had slept well enough last night.... A hand went to the chain around his neck, possibly the foolish item he was holding onto?

He sighed, what a pain. He glanced over at the bar and raised an eyebrow, finally registering the girl who had barged into his room almost. That dress....he shook his head, glancing towards the door. There was a flicker of something familiar. Something he could not place at the moment, but he was sure he had felt it before. A soul, someone familiar. His eyes narrowed a bit, he knew that soul all to well. The door opening a few moments later confirmed it. Standing in the doorway, was a girl, one with long red hair and pink eyes. He sighed a bit "Kiyoko."

"My name is Kiyoko, I like cute things and I am no one's damsel in distress. Want to know anything about me, look it up here before you bug me!"

One mission. One SIMPLE mission, and she was already lost. Sighing, the female puffed out her cheeks for a moment, before looking at the town before her. Was this really the place? She couldn’t seriously imagine that Yuki would be caught dead in a place like this. She sighed, flipping one of her long pigtails behind her shoulder, before glancing sideways. There they were, and over the other way to. Those freaky goons of the guy Yuki was on a mission to get an item from. She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed. “Great…I finally get to spend some time with Yuki, and I have to share” she glared up at the heavens, “can’t I get any solo time!?” She covered her mouth, glancing to make sure the goons had not heard her, before she continued into the town.

Along the street she walked, glancing around at the buildings. They looked so dingy and dirty to her. She wasn’t a priss, but she wasn’t a slob either. She scowled, before she took off running the rest of the way. Reaching where she was looking for, she slid to a stop before the steps that led down into a tavern. A hand clenched over her heart and she took a breath. Yuki, Yuki was in there…along with strangers. She glared silently at the door for a moment, they had better not be doing anything to her Yuki! Taking a breath, she composed herself, brushing the skirt of her dress down to lay flat, before reaching up to adjust her hat. She had to play her entrance cool. Elegant and classy like a lady.

She nodded, before stepping down the steps. She reached out a hand, before she wrapped it around the handle. Alright, it was showtime! She pushed open the door, looking into the large room before her. She stepped inside, her heels clicking on the floor a bit as she strode in with the air of confidence and elegance she had been bent on. She paused inside, placing a hand on her hip as she let her eyes wander a bit around the place. Not much to look at…..Yuki! Her heart skipped a beat, and she could not keep a smile from her lips as her eyes fell on her comrade and one of her favorite people in the world. “Yuki!” she quickly strode over, wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

He sighed a bit against her, “hello Kiyoko.” Ah to hear his voice. She smiled, “I knew I could find you, of course it was why I was chosen” she once more flipped one of her pigtails behind her shoulder. “The chief knows I am the perfect one for the-“ she froze. Her eyes had been wandering, landing on the girl at the bar in the most disgusting dress she had ever seen. She lost track of her thought, moving over and placing her hands on her hips. She leaned in right into the girls face. “Hmpf, what the hell is that supposed to be?” she asked, “you seriously have no fashion sense if you’re seriously wearing that table cloth in public.” She grabbed Perri’s hand, making her stand.

Her eyes went to the dress and she grimaced. “Oh god…it’s like you’re wearing a tent” she frowned, “please tell me this is some kind of practical joke or you lost a bet.” Yuki had moved to her side, “same old Kiyoko…can’t resist a fashion mishap..” She crossed her arms, “of course not! What is this, the 1800’s?” She caught a hint of a smile on Yuki’s lips and blushed a bit. Clearing her throat, she shook her head. “Sorry!” she took Perri’s hand in her own, “name is Kiyoko, support agent for C.O.R.E, nice to meet you…now point me the way to your closet.” She was completely serious, there was no way she could relax with a pretty girl looking like…that.