View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-15-2013, 05:46 AM

Rose smiled. “Yes, I did. My family owned this island and before my father passed he was the one that always greeted the guests and seen them off. He made sure that they had everything they needed for a comfortable and unforgettable stay here. At times I was often by his side. Just like young Nate is here with me now.” She felt that it really wasn’t a secret that she was the owner of this oasis. After all most guest found out one way or another, and sometimes it proved to be troublesome, but things always worked out the way they were suppose to. “This is your first vacation in a while isn’t it? Why don’t you go enjoy the show and food? The hotel works will see to it that your luggage makes it to your room.”

Nate let the adults talk, letting Rose finish before asking his own questions. “I have lived here all my life too. I do wonder though, what is it like in other places? I’ve never been off the island. Rose says that maybe I can go travelling one day and see what the outside world is like. Of course she says before that can happen I have to grow up and became stronger.” The boy was hyper from all the excitement and it always made him talk more than usual. He also had a hard time staying still when he was hyper so he’d often be tapping his foot, rocking back and forth on his feet or doing something with his hands while he talked.

((This is my last post for the night.))

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-15-2013 at 09:04 PM..