(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Flying Wings

Old 07-31-2007, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrus Gambino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Wings
How will I do in school?
Lemme tell you guys a story. Once, I got demerits for doing palm readings at my school. My school is one of those, strict catholic schools D:

Main:
The Thunder: The Thunder is the card that symbolizes energy. Better put that energy to good use, but try not to get in over your head or you just might get shocked.

Clues:
The Glow: The Glow (And the Light, actually) is representative of advice... (Well, it depends on the context of the main card, actually). Don't be afraid to ask for advice, and don't be cheap in giving it too. Whether for your enemies or friends, try to give the best advice you can.

The Return: The return is representative of the past. Learn from your mistakes from the past. Also, it's telling you to look to your past for inspiration. For all you know, the answer to a current problem may be in the past.

The Watery: The ebb and flow of the waves is such a calming scene. Remember to keep cool under fire. Learn to bend like the waves, but keep as cool as the ice. Do as the water does and go with the flow.

Answer:
The Flower: The vibrant colors of the flower represent inspiration. Take inspiration from the past, from the advice of others and from your own conscious mind! Also, try to be more robust, as people might find you just the teeniest bit boring. No, I'm not saying that you should change yourself for other people, I'm saying that you should just try to be a bit more talkative.
Ohmygosh! :shock: That's absolutely true! I have a firey temper from my dad. It runs down the family. O: And I'm awfully shy. ^^ Thank you SO much! <333