View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-10-2015, 01:54 PM

((I’m going to do a short time skip to lunch time, I hope you don’t mind? If not let me know and I can go back and change it.))

Ellie smiled, “That’s great!” she said, though Kevin didn’t seem that sure about it. She really hoped that it would turn out alright. In any case they would know in a day or two. “Anyway, it’s over now so you can relax,” she added brightly, trying to cheer him up. Whether he passed or failed, there wasn’t anything he could do about it now so there was no use worrying about it for the moment.

Glancing over at the clock, Ellie gathered her things up as the bell rang. ”Anyway, cheer up! I’ll see you at lunch!” With that she waved and joined the rest of the class heading out into the hallway. She swapped her math book out for her science materials and headed off to Chemistry. It was one of her favorite classes so she was sure to enjoy it. After that she had a period of study hall and then finally lunch.

Ellie walked into the lunchroom with her lunch in hand and approached their usual table in the corner. Kevin wasn’t there yet so she sat down and unpacked her lunch. Today’s menu seemed to be some sort of chilled casserole. She would have preferred something warm but the only microwave in the school was in the teacher’s lounge and therefore off limits. With a sigh she took a bite of her meal and looked around once again for her friend.

((Sorry for the long wait. ))