View Single Post
Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-19-2012, 11:27 AM

Alice was startled when the girl suddenly jumped up and hugged her. It was a weird feeling, but it felt kind of nice. Hugging was a form of affection, right? People only hug when they like each other. Like... friends. "Um, I only just found out about mine today... But I had dreams."

"Assuming this is true, then my... other me... doesn't look like she's trying to help me... She's actually kind of frightening. I had a dream that I was running away from her..." She sat down at the table shakily after recalling the nightmare. "I just want to know why me? And why now?"

She then remembered something. "I read something about this in a book once... Alter Egos, I think they called it? Of course, it was a fictional novel, but maybe that applies to us right now." They probably thought she was crazy, comparing them to a fictional novel. "They say that these Alter Egos are hidden in your body until you reach the prime time of your life, around seventeen to twenty-four, and that's when they start to show themselves. Usually something triggers it." She left out the part about secret desires or weaknesses being one of the triggering points. She was sure that her Alter Ego was not what she wanted to be. Was she?

Last edited by Destiny; 04-23-2012 at 11:35 PM..