View Single Post
Admiral
Chancellor
Send a message via AIM to Admiral

Old 11-29-2013, 08:49 AM

I don't get to do it too often either, myself. I try to do something for certain friends, but I really just have three good friends. One from where I live who is unimpressed by anime/any sort of drawing related to it (*sigh), one from Canada who I draw for when I get to talk to her, one from MA who paints so much better than I could ever hope for, who thinks I am weird about not taking drawing classes, and one from OK who likes my drawings, adores them, and used to draw but doesn't anymore. ...Apart from them, I don't see myself doing many drawings for people because every time I do, they're always like "ok tnx" and forget about it.

Ah, prisma colors.. *rummages* This is from when my brother gave me prisma markers. I wanted the pencils but he got me the wrong thing. No big, I still have them, but I could do these really cool patterns with them: Prisma Markers. It's the jeans and shirt pattern I loved the most. This was done with the colored pencils, as was this one and this one. (I love mermaids, if you didn't know. x3) The box that I received as a gift was 36 pencils for 100$. @_@; Very, very, VERY expensive. I really want the 200$ box, but I have to wait for a very good sale for that. I've never worked with watercolor pencils and can't afford them at the moment. Sometimes I just pull out a box of 36 from Crayola and have at it. They get the job done.. sort of... ...Prisma is by far my favorite though for serious doodles.

Aah, yes, the paper hue. Sometimes it works out well in my favor. ...Sometimes I just don't have a scanner and I took a picture to keep what I was giving to someone else.