View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 10-25-2013, 09:14 PM

((Sorry for the wait on my reply.... ^^;))

Miles eyes the prince suspiciously before taking a seat across from him. He had to admit, the chair was amazingly comfy. Normally, the "chairs" he'd see were either wooden, or simple stools. Nothing special. Then again, he never really did need to sit; he was either always on a "job", or he'd be leaning against a wall. He slouched down in the seat, his posture impolite in every way, but Miles just couldn't bring himself to care enough.

He raised and eyebrow at what the Prince said. Innocent? Wrong time, wrong place? Miles had to hold back a laugh at the assumption, but found that he had to at least smirk. Surely he didn't look like the most innocent man in the entire world, despite his young age and appearance. Though, with what the Prince said next, Miles let out a laugh. If those men were anything like a threat, the entire Kingdom would have already been dead long ago. There were gangs so much more dangerous, gangs who could take out those wimps with a snap of their fingers.

"Trust me," he bit back another laugh, "They aren't a threat whatsoever. Even the guy who killed the girl isn't a threat. I think I mentioned it before, but they don't have the guts to even try to hurt anyone."

He watched with cold eyes as the maid brought in the tea. She seemed scared, not only of him, but the Prince as well. Of course, Miles knew that the previous King had not been the kindest--he knew that almost too well--but the Prince at the moment didn't seem to be anything like his father. Maybe he was just putting up an act though, Miles couldn't be sure.

When the tea fell on him, he had to bite back a curse that threatened to rip from his throat. If it hadn't been a maid, if it hadn't been a girl, and definitely if the Prince hadn't been there, Miles would have hit her--at least. Instead, he opted to glaring at her steadily until she left the room.

"Well," he turned back to the Prince, feeling his attitude coming back, "What else?"

He had a feeling that the Prince didn't only want to talk about how not dangerous the idiots were.