View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 12-18-2013, 08:57 PM

Miles hopped down from the tree, probably jumping from a height that was a tad too high, considering that when he landed he nearly twisted his ankle. He tended to do that a lot; do careless things. Luckily though he had never done something so careless that lead to him getting caught. Well at least, not until he joined the pathetic group. He looked over at the Prince with a smirk.

"Of course I do, how el-" he had begun to say, knowing full well that he was sounding full of himself. Luckily, he caught himself before he finished his sentence though. He had been about to say "how else do think I've escaped guards and gangs so often?", or around the lines of that. That wasn't completely giving it away that he was known for being a dangerous criminal, but Miles assumed the Prince would be able to piece it together. He wasn't sure if the Prince would still want to "escape" with him if he knew that Miles was an infamous criminal. He wasn't about to take the chance, just incase the Prince would send him right to jail. "Never mind," he muttered, "Let's just get out of here before they get us. I really don't want to be stuck in a cell."

"Where are the horses?" he asked, walking backwards. He was keeping an eye out for any guards, just in case. Assuming that the Prince would be able to spot them out from the front, Miles instinctively took the back. It was something he had learned over the year; guard all sides. If you didn't, you could get yourself killed. It was as simple as that. He remembered one time, when he was much younger, he had been on a bit of an..."assassin" mission of a sort with a gang. When they had been running away from some guards, they failed to make sure that all ways were clear, which lead to their capturing. Luckily, Miles had been able to get away unseen, seeing as he had been so small at the time. He had been able to slip into a crack in the wall, one where guards would never think of looking, because they assumed everyone was to large to fit. Of course, they probably account for a child to be part of a gang.

Miles missed the days where he had been able to his easily. He was still relatively small compared to many of the men he worked with, but he was no longer small enough to fit in small hiding places.

((It's fine. :) Mine is too xP ))