View Single Post
firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-03-2015, 05:37 PM

So today my other phone I love to play on died. It went to the electronic heaven in the sky. :(
I truly hate change, it knocks me into a funk when things change around me.. I no I sound weird but I've always been that way. Omg, I so hate an dread when I have to go into get upgrades on phone. Kept my last one 2 yrs before I had to get upgrade. Now I got a new one but idk just new an not comfortable with it. An I hate this keyboard. I've dl a few an tried them, but no luck keeping any. Guess I'm just a picky person. Not as bad as my niece tho. She's a clean freak. Herself I mean, constantly washing her hands, so badly that she scrubbed the top layer of skin off them. My sister took her to doc an the doc wrapped them up an now she can't wash her hands till they heal an it's driving her crazy. But if things break here, I want to get them fixed instead of just buying more. I can't help it, just hate change. If hubby breaks something, it almost breaks my heart. Yep, I'm just plain an simple weird!!