View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-22-2016, 01:30 AM

Eleanor rolled her eyes to look at the male as he started speaking to her; the look in his eyes stern and steady as he spoke. Starting off with admitting that he had essentially liked cause her to raise a brow, turning to rest her should on the cave wall, she watched him intently. So, he was warning her now? She slowly blinked, saying nothing as he fell silent, his eyes falling as he did so.

His next words brought a scowl to the woman's face; not from Earth? Who did he think he was fooling with that line? But, it was the words that came after that, that caught the woman off guard. They weren't alone. She could feel the hope of the truth behind those words get stuck in her throat. It was then that her gaze fell from the man and to the dark floor beneath her. The rest of what he said, about peace through the galaxies, that didn't stick as much as the thought that they each may have had a place that they could belong and not treated diffrently for what they had become.

As he started to talk again, he spoke more of what he was, some 'Valsozn' or whatever. He spoke of those that could be like them, dog-like creatures that chirrped like birds, dragons that-- Just like that Eleanor's eyes hardened; such things didn't exist. They were fairy tales, stories told to kids to grow their imagination, or in this case, make them feel less like the monsters they had become. The woman tore her gaze from the man, her back returning to the rock wall, her arms tightly crossed as her eyes blinked rapidly a few times, blinking away tears that weren't there.

She sucked on the insides of her cheeks; her mouth had started salivating at the sudden drop of heart as she realized this man was still lying to her. He kept talking though, wanting, no, needing to go out with the hunting parties. Eleanor lowered her head, her dark gaze casted to the forest beyond; the sun was just starting to rise.

So now what, now they weren't only monsters to their own race, but they were so much further from human and now closer to what, alien? Everything he said felt like a mockery to their group and it stung. She looked back to the man as he started to talk about some woman that came to save them. It was the pain in his eyes, a pain the woman could see and recall all too well from the day before. Many had been killed in that explosion, sure, but what were the odds that two people that obviously knew each other knew two different people there, women, that had been killed.

Eleanor couldn't pinpoint the swell of emotion that filled her. Was it anger? Sadness? Did she feel that Melik had lied to her as well. She bit her lower lip hard as she forced herself to look back to the woods as the man kept talking. Someone had come to save them, but she was killed; she could feel the pain of that loss and the anger towards that Facility only burned brighter.

The idea that they were monsters seemed to be confirmed; if what this guy said was true, and at that point, Eleanor found herself being drawn along by his words, they were indeed abominations. Not only that, but that meant that people broke laws far greater than she had thought to do this, but why? Did these aliens make it to their planet too? If they were as much of a cause to all this as the men that did this too them, she would see to it that they would all pay.

As he finished up, her eyes locked on him. There was a fire burning in those olive orbs and the urge to want to throw all of what he said back at him was gone. "You want to go out with the twins? Then you have a ways to go to earn my trust for that. Both of you have explaining to do."

Without another word, Eleanor made her way back into the tunnel of the cave. While she didn't tell the man to follow, she had figured that he would do as much. As they neared the main cavern, Reggie was making his way up, a concerned look on his face.

"Eleanor, what's wrong?" He asked, though all he received was silence and the burning look in her eyes. As the cavern opened up, everyone watched her, she stopped pointing towards a right side of the cave. "Reggie, wake the diggers, we're going deeper."

The man gave her a confused look and she just added, "And I want a tunnel that lead back to the warehouse." She shot the man a look and he simply nodded. "Yes, ma'am," he replied before peeling away from her and dipping into the darkness of one of the rooms.

Her eyes then fell to the rest of the group as as she then called out to them. "Clean this place up, get it organized. We're gonna be here a while." She then turned as the group started to stir, murmurs quietly passing through them. She made her way back to the room she had left Noah and Melik. She stepped in and to the side, letting the other male have room to enter as well.

Crossing her arms, she gave both men a stern look as she said, "Tell me everything."

A smile crossed Noah's face, so there was another with her talents! Well, at least the scary one. The way Melik spoke of him, he did seem powerful and terrifying. If she ever met him, she wasn't sure if she would want to run away. To be able to learn from him, oh, she would hope this 'Reaper' would agree to such a thing.

Melik was very excited about talking to him and not only did that reflect through the bright pink growing through the woman's hair, but she could also see it glowing in the male's heart. She laughed as he tried to play off his excitement for the man as childish imagination.

Resting her forehead against his, Noah took a slow breath. As her eyes slowly opened as she said, "Not imagination. It's truth." She slowly tilted her head to the side as she said, "You miss him. You've been with him for so long, but now you can't, you can't be with him for some reason." The woman's brow furrowed slightly as she said, "You feel like you hurt him somehow."

She then pulled back suddenly, her cheeks brightening as she quickly apologized. "I'm so sorry," she said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she pulled her gaze away from the male. "I can't help what I see, I shouldn't have said anything."

With brows knitted together she looked back at him to try to reaffirm him. "I won't tell anyone though, I promise."

It was then that Eleanor's words echoed through the cave as she actually started giving orders to the main group, for once. She then made her way towards there room.

Noah stood up, meeting the woman half way across the sleeping room. "Eleanor, what's wrong?" She asked, but Eleanor's reply wasn't for her. She looked between Fritz and Melik, her eyes widening as she quickly scrambled out of the room to assist the others; this was not a talk for her to be a part of.

Follow my Facebook Page! I'll be trying to keep it updated with my 3 cosplays for this year!