Thread: Nephs' Jar 3.0
View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-26-2016, 04:31 PM

Dec 26th: Table ware
This year we had the finest of plastic plates. XD

Wow want a season. :D I'm having a great one this year. It's like the light of a very bad year. Everyone was very happy with their gifts and we're all pretty chilled out now. This year I got hmm let's see.

Neph's gifts
  • In my stocking I got 3 (bailey beans, Cellas (Cherries in chocolate) and Brookeside Acai & Blueberry)different kinds of chocolate, A Prince CD, Gum and 2 differnt style of nylons. One spiderweb the other 30s style silk stockings which will be great for if I ever wear my flapper costume again.
  • I got a Nightmare on Elmstreet Blueray with the first 5 plus bonus features on it from my little sister.
  • Aunt Susan sent me a $25 giftcard for La Sensa (sexy shop)
  • Mom and dad got me a bunch of candles, Martini glasses and a bunch of wicks to make my own gel candles...but no gel.
  • Chris's mom & Dad got me a nice top and some socks with grips on the bottom. Seems my klutziness has become known to all. AND I OWE U for A pair of black slacks...basically mom wants to go shopping with me. Sounds fun. Oh and some Lindt chocolate.
  • "Santa" got me some sweet cash money.
  • My sweet heart got me a box of Ferro Rocher, a couple of cool World of Warcraft items one necklace and a sweet HUGE glass mug FOR THA HORDE! A Blue jar and LApis Lazuli carved into a scarab to do witchy things with. He also got me a lovely pair of celtic items one top and one tree of life mug, and my favorite he got me was a leather bound journal. It's so cool that I almost don't want to write in it and it smells really good.

All of that after I had been insisting on them donating to charity or saving this year. I'll have to go threw my older things to give to charity. :)