View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-07-2013, 09:09 PM

Quote:
I'm curious Menewsha - which gender do you prefer roleplaying? Or do you have a preference?

If you have a preference, do you know why you have one?

Tell me about the choices you make when selecting a gender for your roleplaying characters. :3
Hey guys! It's been almost year since I last replied here. My preferences have changed. Since there were so many girls. I could no longer be what I felt the most comfortable with, not mention the most confident with. I stopped roleplaying as girls and started roleplaying as a a guy. It wasn't weird anything since it's not the first time I've done it, it's just rare. But not it has become more common for me and I sometimes prefer it, but I do wish I can still be a girl. So in the end my preferences went from GIRL -> BOY -> WHATEVER IS NEEDED.

The "why?" to my preferences now... I don't really care either way as long as I get to be able to play so in a sense that's my why my preferences are neutral. It's not that I given up being a girl in RPs it's just I'm used to be a guy so it's whatevs.

Not sure what you mean by choices.. but what determines what role I'll be playing is what role is required. OR! Teeheee! If I'm lucky it's a thread with REAL pictures and not the Anime ones I'll most definitely be a guy. That way I can look at my adorable self and be like :3... lol