View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-03-2013, 03:23 PM

I don't think I've ever had a roleplay end as I intend. Or rather, I don't think I've had any end. Most of mine just die due to inactivity or lack of interest. The occasional hiatus also destroys things. Oops! Despite not ever reaching an ending, I've had and been in a lot of roleplays that lasted for a great deal of time. My stories Don't Let Your Hope Fade (300+ posts) and Predatory Instincts (100+ posts) are the two that really come to mind. I would say both stories had progressed 1/3 of the way, but eventually faded due to a decline in posting. Along the lines of onexone stories, most of my roleplays with Duke are still trudging along. Perhaps one of those will finally end (but I don't think we would like that).

I find that most of my stories get stuck in the "intro" phase. Even with 100+ posts, those stories haven't advanced past the introductory stage. It's interesting looking at how that happens. Hmmmm....

Excellent question, Clarius! You've certainly got me thinking about how to get my stories to move onto the next stage.