View Single Post
TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 02-05-2015, 12:21 AM

"I am not ministering to any one, I was trying to make my way back to the chapel, I had a bad feeling about today." Zavier shook his head and pulled out his necklace. He would fight if he had to, but he prefered to stay out of it. He had joined his Brothers to escape the blood thirsty monster that resided in him, to gain control over the desire. The Brotherhood had given him that, along with training to allow the beast release if his swords were needed.
"As for my boots Officer...I am not sure, I think someone took them while I showered after morning exercises. I had hoped to make it back towards the chapel before anything happened." He said softly and shook his head as he started to take deeper breaths, his thumb rubbing along the swords of his pendant. "I can handle my self Officer, I am sure you are needed else where." He said softly and looked away, he could feel the heat in his face and even feel the markings on his face start to appear, a bright violet like his eyes and hair. Gentle swirls and lines that highlighted his features and traveled down his neck and into his robes. He blushed brightly and tried to hide his face, the markings now covering his hands, he was ever so grateful to have robes on at the moment, though they did not really help hide the marks that appeared, the color strength depended on the emotion, and this was certainly no time to get aroused...or was this the beast trying to get out? He furrowed his brow and bit his lower lip as he thought.