View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-05-2015, 07:30 AM

“do you not usually come in each morning to minster to our caged criminals before they are sent off?” Peter watched as the priest took out his holy symbol and smiled. No this one was the usual one that came in here to minister. That one had the symbol of the sun disk as he holy symbol and he was always speaking of the undying light of the one god. Odd how they had so many priest who professed that their god was the one god.

Latching his boots onto the wall near the priest he smiled at him. “well then I think you need to file a report and get replacement boots. Cant have you floating off into space because of the lack of them now can we?” gently taking the priest arms he pushed off from the wall and floated back to the floor. He always found lack of gravity relaxing, though there were some that lost their lunch when the gravity generators gave out in a section. “my fellow officers can deal without me, I am just making sure that all in here are safe before going to deal with them.” this whole time he had been looking away from the priest so he did not see the lines and swirls appear on his face and hands. They landed near his desk and he pointed to the handle set in the side of the desk. It was usually used to hand cuff prisoners to his desk when he was interviewing them but it would work for the priest to hold. “grab that while I go in search of boots for you. What size do you wear?”