View Single Post
TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 02-07-2015, 03:32 AM

Zavier flushed darkly and took the boots, quickly getting one on so he would not float away. "Ah...no, that technology was based on this...my species displays them with extreme emotion, they usually match hair and eye color, the intensity and how dark the color is depends on the mood." Zavier put the other boot on and stood, grateful to be attached to the floor once again.
"The people who get those implanted, you can the raised skin where the tech system has been implanted." He looked at the back of his hands for a moment and frowned. "I am unsure if this one is arousal or blood lust to be honest." He said softly, one hand moving to his pendant and rubbing the metal as he dropped his other hand. "I wish you humans could be pleased with how you were made...although I can understand the struggle for acceptance." He murmured and shook his head. "I suppose you should go and help deal with the convicts?" He asked and looked up at Peter, his eyes having started at the officer's booted feet and up his body. The colored markings on his body shifted color and seemed to fight for a darker shade over a brighter.