View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-07-2015, 07:37 AM

“I do not believe I read the species info on your race, would have recalled something like these marks.” Peter smiled as the priest stood finely attached to the floor. “must be hard to keep a secret if they react to mood.” His eyebrows furrowed at the mention about being aroused or having blood lust. He really should pay more attention to the info halos. If there was a race like this that had odd quarks what other races out there had enhancements.

He nodded in agreement on humans and their need for enhancements. “just because we are not fancy does not mean that we should be mimicking other races. Granted I do have enhancements but those I got so that I could do my job better not because I wanted to fit in. according to the station medico I have the least amount of mods.” And each one was gotten when he had survived an attack that should have killed him. “Enhanced breathing, enhanced eyesight, hearing and smell, enforced bones and improved performance muscles are about it. Each one I earned and did not get on a lark.” He was proud of how close to human norm he was, others in the force thought he was stupid but then he could not see the point of the Morph parts that they were so attached to.

“As for the convicts… I would prefer to stay here and protect the station then go down into brown sector and risk being killed by friendly fire. I am not one of the well loved ones here.” He watched with interest as the other slowly looked up at him and his markings grew darker. He stood with his mouth open for a few moments trying to think of what he was going to say as thoughts of how far down that color shift went ran through his mind. “you should probable be back at your temple.” He finely got out.