View Single Post
Chibipet
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-06-2014, 12:04 AM

"Aye mates and lady mates! My name is Lilly and dontcha forget! Don't be fooled by my appearance. Sure, I look like a tan blonde that is 5'6, weighs 120, with blonde hair and turquoise eyes, but don't be fooled. I'm actually a rainbow serpent and dontcha forget! If you make me mad, I may have a storm and a flood or maybe both for ya! So, I suggest you give me a good ole' time, okay? Okay! The reason I am here is because I'm trying to escape humans, I have a deep hatred of them! Sure, I can wipe them all out with floods and storms, but what about everybody else? I try to have tolerance, I do, but let me stop my rambling. Currently, I got caught and I escaped, but now they are looking for me. Now I am looking for a spot to lay low at. Who's the perfect place to escape to? Of course, it's Brumac's Tavern & Bed for All Travelers. I heard of him when I travelled around the world. Maybe he can help a gal out? Fortunately, the humans do not know I can transform into a human. Since those humans were mean to me, I stole their loot. I just got a brown sack and grabbed random stuff. Hopefully, I can pay him with this."

- - - - - - - - - -
The blonde was sighing as she was dragging a medium sized sack with various goodies inside. It consists of jewels, crowns, money, alcohol; the whole pirate shebang was there when it comes to rare goods. Lilly was going down the stairs with the loot. The rainbow serpent finally reached the tavern, but at this time sweat was glistening her entire body. Her face that was once joyful in escaping transformed into utter exhaustion. All she can think about is cool, refreshing water. The blonde walked slowly, to a bar seat waiting to be served.

"Aye, I hope the bloody pirates show up here. I'm also curious as to where and who is this Brumbac fellow is." she thought.

She noticed an ogre, a huge one at that, behind the bar. Her eyes grew bright in fascination as she begin to speak in an Australian accent to the ogre.

"Sorry to interrupt you mate and lady mate, but are you Brumbac "The" Brumbac. I heard a lot of stories about ya mate! It is a great pleasure to meet ya in person. I want to discuss business with you, but I'll let you finish your current conversation with the nice lass over there."