View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 10-26-2015, 02:13 AM

Dice Rolling Game: AKA Demon Dice

Game Play:

1. A goal NUMBER and side of dice will be provided, i.e. 628 is the goal, using a 700 side die.
2. There will be only one WINNER per round.
3. Points will be based on the side of the dice.
4. Each person will have their own number to roll for in conjunction with the main number. Individual numbers will be used as additional points towards the final goal.
5. The individual number will be an individual roll in conjunction with the main game. (Variation 1)
6. Individual numbers that show up in the main game will also count towards your point total

Game Rules:
1. Everyone can play
2. Points earned go towards the final prize
3. The dice code will need to be quoted as I believe this is proper etiquette for dice rolling. (I don't want to get in trouble and I don't any of you to get in trouble.)
4. When you roll YOUR individual number, please PM me the post number so I can view it. Be sure to not edit the post as that will change the number it shows.
5. Individual numbers will be a separate roll of a 100 sided die.
6. If in the course of rolling for the current dice game's number you land on your personal number, you get 10 points.

300 sides = 30 points
400 sides = 40 points
500 sides = 50 points
600 sides = 60 points
700 sides = 70 points
800 sides = 80 points
900 sides = 90 points
1000 sides = 100 points

Individual Numbers will be worth 10 points.

How to Get YOUR Individual NUMBER:

To get your individual number, please read below and follow the steps.

1. Send me a PM with the number you would like.
2. Your number selection is based on 1-100
3. Yes, more then one person can have the same number. (Since each person is rolling their own dice only your roll counts toward getting your individual number.)
4. Once your PM is received and read, your name will appear in this post with the number next to it. (This doesn't mean you can't start rolling right away. If you happen to hit your number before it shows up on the first page, you still get the points.)

Games:
Game 1 -
Game 2 -
Game 3 -
Game 4 -
Game 5 -
Game 6 -
Game 7 -
Game 8 -
Game 9 -
Game 10 -
Game 11 -
Game 12 -
Game 13 -

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 05-02-2016 at 03:42 PM..