Thread: Rain Song
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-04-2018, 04:27 PM

Hiseo smiled, his expression fond as he considered the different blankets he'd received around that time, trying to imagine which could have been made by Saya. He could remember well all the different items he'd received as he noted each small thing, not the type of god to take such gifts for granted. "Ah, I think I know which blankets that might have been. Thank you, Saya, for your gifts. I like them very much," he intoned with utmost politeness.

For another second, he fell into awkward silence again. He was beginning to find his rhythm in talking again though, so the pause was not nearly as long as before. "Ah, I hope the lemon water was to your liking. It has been long since I served for any guests. I'm afraid that I am always alone these days..." It was the way of gods and humans. The fact that he was taking a human into his home at all could be construed as strange, but not entirely unheard of. Some gods took human women as wives. Did he...did he plan to do the same with Saya? Sighing to himself, he could not answer the question yet.