View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-01-2012, 02:35 AM

I agree - they remind me a lot of Arwin's (pretty sure that's her name - she's elven princess who saves Frodo when he's stabbed with the sword) dresses in Lord of the Rings - they also remind me of that elf in the forest who gives Frodo the star in a bottle - can never remember her name because it's so awkward, yet beautiful lol
Something like Alletriel or something? Or maybe that was the star's name... I don't remember now XD;
Been too long since I've seen the series haha
But I think I might re-watch them because of the new movie that's coming out!
They made The Hobbit so I'm wicked excited to check that out -- it's by the same director and it's using the same actors, so I know it's going to be amazing :3

But anywho - I love the elven look as well - I'm very glad they finally made some!
I just wish the shading wasn't so harsh so I could get more of the colors :(

Gotcha :3
I have a quest to collect all of the collectible items on Menewsha, and then go on for the commons, so I'm trying to get at least one set of all of them using the free event currency - I'm hoping to get a spare set, but I don't see that happening xD;
Would be nice though!

@Terrena: Oh wow o.O;
Why did they suddenly think of this/who is pushing it?

And I'm pretty sure it's effect because it's an effect of a cause (the SOPA being the cause, the aftermath being what is effecting us), ya know? :3

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 01-01-2012 at 02:38 AM..