View Single Post
Ze_Mole
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-01-2012, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
That's ok hun!!
I was never able to respond to your wall of text in Andi's thread because I've been so hectic busy and then it just kind of got way too buried in the thread for me to respond to :gonk:
So don't be sorry because the same thing happened to me in our other thread LOL!

Mini yay for moving back though!
Did you have a good reunion with everyone? :D

Oo - when do you start school up again?

I've been good - busy as hell - but good!
I'm putting off plans for the baby right now because right now we're getting the store established and I just don't have money for my own place right now, let alone the money to put towards AI or foster care (it's easier to do foster care first and then adopt the foster children because the relationship has already been established, versus just going to try and adopt cold turkey) - but I'm okay with that because I'd rather have my own place than living where I am now when I have a baby/adopt a child, ya know? So once the store starts booming like it should (as we're already having repeat customers and we just got a can order for the Mayoral Inauguration this weekend) and I start getting more income coming in, I'm going to re-look at the whole baby thing and go from there :3
Hopefully by next Fall I'll be able to start the process :3

Other than that, I've just been busy with work and getting that up and going - We just visited a few local wineries and got some different jams, vinegars, etc. from there to put into our baskets - we also bought a lot of maple syrup products from a local maple syrup company so that'll be a great addition - and we have a candle maker coming in on Saturday to give us a catalog and a few samples so we might be adding candles into our scent collection as well! All local products made in NY so we're trying to promote local businesses as well as bring in a lot of NY based products to put into NY State cans that we're starting to advertise as a lot of people who live around here aren't originally from NY or the area and have family in other states and the NY State themed cans are perfect gifts for situations such as that :3 So now I'll be even busier, but it's worth it because now I have some variety to make baskets with instead of just candy or scent like we've had (because we haven't been able to find the right wholesalers/products until the last couple of weeks) :3
So it'll be fun, but soooo busy lol

So basically my life's kind of been wake up, eat, work, eat, come home, sleep, repeat LOL

How've you been??

Also - happy early new year!
Well, there's no real upside to being back for me because I'm pretty miserable without reprieve, but I guess it's nice to see some of my closer family members.
My friends and I don't have much in common anymore and they don't know how to act around me anymore because I'm way different, so that sucks.
Also, last night, the tip of my index finger got slammed in a car door and it smooshed like putty. It's in more pain than I can bear, but my parents won't pay for medical bills and I'm too poor to do it myself, so I can't go to the doctor/hospital even though I'm worried because it's been bleeding for 12 hours at least. >.<
I'm typing all this with one hand because the other is wrapped in ice and bandages.
So that's my life - not nearly as cheery as yours, but I'm really glad things are mostly working out for you.

I'm sorry to hear that the adoption deal has been put on hold, but I agree that it will be best for your future child to have a stable home to be raised in. :3

I'm happy to see that the store is going well! I hope 2012 brings even more business and prosperity for you. <3