View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-26-2019, 02:58 PM

Lea flew through the city for the one person who she could show her tears to. At some point she stopped and glanced down at the glinted blade of her scythe, then shook her head and made for the tree house. If nothing else, she could wait for Mars there if she was out.

It didn't take very long for her to get to the tree house. She softly landed on the wooden porch like base in front of the door and hesitantly knocked. "It's Lea.." She spoke, before slowly opening the door, her blue and red eyes lowered to the wooden floor. She lifted her head and spared no second in running to Mars with tears in her eyes.

---

Jason on the other hand, returned to the safe house and shut himself in his bedroom, Lea's words echoing in his ears. 'Human... I don't even remember how I ended up like this.. I sure as hell didn't ask for this!' He brought his hand up and balled it, sending his fist hard into the wall. It was then that a flash ran across his mind and his bright ruby eyes widen. Moving a hand to rest in his forehead, he stood in place. 'What..was that?'
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The younger guardian listened quietly as Silas spoke. He didn't know what to say. He didn't understand. Instead, he let the words sink in like any good trainee would when listening to their superiors. While he sat there, he hadn't noticed his small wings had revealed themselves. He wanted to be useful, to have a human to guard. To save a life that was out of reach from other humans. "I still don't understand.. But, when I graduate from the training school- I want to protect both the shinigamis and the humans. I hear rumors about guardians and shinigamis being enemies.. The shinigami take the lives we swore to protect, but I think they're not just going around stealing lives. There has to be a middle ground.."

Arael glanced at Silas and smiled. "I'm going to find that middle ground. I'll be the first guardian to bring our kind together. To understand the shinigami for who they were as humans and why they take lives."