View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-05-2019, 02:39 AM

Lea quieted most of her sniffles and dried some of her tears when Mars gave her eye contact and spoke comforting words. She wiped we set eyes with the sleeve of her long striped glove and slowly calmed down after hearing the words of the older shinigami.

She watched Mars close the door and she herself sat down on the couch. "I'm sorry.. I guess I'm still a child after all." She murmured quietly, lowering her gaze. "What if he doesn't adjust? He'll be punished and who knows what else.." She brought her hands to rest the sides of her cheeks.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Arael came out of his daze and lifted his head at the sound of his name, and the voice of the commander. He tensed some when Anders came up behind his chair to examine his small wings, feeling a tad embarrassed by their size. "T-thank you, sir." He spoke, not bothering to hide his surprised voice.

He curiously watched the two interact and converse before glancing at Silas as Anders went to make himself some tea. Arael briefly lowered his gaze, just.to glance at the Commander once more when he addressed him. He blinked and smiled a little. "No sir, my training was put on hold because of my wings. Now that they're unsealed though, I can go to Ghost in the morning and report." He said in a cheerful voice. He could continue his training, and possibly get to go on a practice assignment with his mentor.