View Single Post
Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 09-26-2013, 01:21 AM

Sorry I typed this in a bit of rage. Two key facts -- I KNEW about only one child being annulled as Aaron called up on Tuesday and the friend of the court told him, but they wouldn't go into any further detail. When I got the paperwork it was A FACT it was the ex and her cockamamy bullshit.

Then, when Pam spoke to her mom on Tuesday night somehow her mom dropped the whole thing in conversation with her (without Pam's or Aaron's prompting) and wanted to know 'how dad knew about it' and she got paperwork then. But now it's she only got the paperwork today 'and had no idea'. She's lying, and then poorly trying to cover her tracks about lying. That's what's infuriating. Aaron wanted to do this amicably, when I wondered why in the hell we didn't just file in the first place.

---------- Post added 09-25-2013 at 09:24 PM ----------

I feel bad for Tristan, too, and NOTHING would make me happier than to get full custody of both children and getting to watch her face as we take them away. Honestly.

I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, be understanding/compassionate. All she's ever done is spit in my face. She's tried some really dirty tactics over the years. She's called me all sorts of names, tried to befriend me at one point to then 'drop in some secrets' about her exhusband....Ugh. I've tried to bite my tongue around Pam. I honestly can't. I can't lie. I don't incessantly go on about her mom, but she KNOWS I don't like the woman. I told Pam time and time again I feel bad, it's her mom...but given the circumstances and how much she's put both myself and her dad through I really can't forgive her.