Thread: Closed --
View Single Post
Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

Old 11-08-2010, 05:36 AM

Arghh, he's just being silly. Just coz he was really really skinny, like a drowned rat when he was younger. I think he started filling out when he was 19 or something. He looked really ugly when he was skinny lols.

Lol, I hate when people say it's tapu. Coz there's no such thing really, as not knowing. You might not know for now about shit, but that doesn't mean you'll never know. Besides that it's now turned into a business, and of course if you're gonna pay someone they're gonna do it no matter what. I reckon what really counts is the kaupapa of the person, doing your ta moko. Like I told the fullah doing mine about how I couldn't remember things, and blah blah blah - and was I too white, and I don't speak te reo - but he was like... it's your birth right, nobody can take that from you. He said as long as you know your whakapapa it's all goodies. So yeh, fuck that tapu shit lol. Plus ta moko these days are still contemporary, I could understand it being tapu if you got a traditional style moko, like with an adze and on the chin or legs... but meh, not many people do these days.

Glad I didn't blow the money on sending her to the cattery today, since that bitch didn't even show up. Joe just called our stupid ass landlord again, and she just kept speaking over Joe big time not even letting him speak. I woulda just hung up on her nutso ass. Fark I just yelled my guts out "I WANT MY DINNNNNNNER!!!!" while Joe was on the phone with her xD!!! Coz fucked if I wanna have my dinner with some weirdo walking through my house. How rude!

I'm numb all over coz i'm really stressed, more stressed than i've ever been, and i'm especially angry lols. YES I WOULD LOVE A MUFFIN PLEASE! xD!!!!!!!!! Calm my crazy ass down.