View Single Post
creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-05-2015, 02:22 AM

"What do you know of loyalty horse?" She raised an eyebrow and took a step closer, ignoring the commenting about her life. He had no idea about the life she lived. It certainly wasn't pleasant but it was hers and she couldn't expect much more when was only conceived to track down his kind.
"As for your last comment, I wasn't referring to you leaving him, but him leaving you." She smiled again, "And I have greased enough palms in my life to know that everybody has a price." Her eyes flashed to the Elf, "Especially those in your line of work thief." Her eyes dropped briefly to the tools hanging on his belt and smiled again, nobody resists her for long, she was bred for this kind of conflict.

After the Elf's short words she turned back to him, "As I said, my purpose, which extends to why I need him, is of no concern to you." She giggled slightly, pulling a large money bag from her right sleeve, "I'm sure I could triple it easily." She opened the bag and let a few small diamonds fall into her right hand before closing the bag back up and placing it back I her sleeve.

Villain? Leliana had never thought of herself as a villain before, she knew she wasn't good but she certainly didn't see herself as evil. Merely following what her Master asked of her because as all children were, they were blindingly loyal to their makers.

(thats okay love, feel free to enter whenever you like ^^)